- Information Collection: We collect personal information when registering on our site or purchasing tickets. The data collected may include your name, email address, phone number, residential address, and professional information such as your bio and CV. Providing this information is essential for completing the registration process and access to our services.
- Information Use: We use the information collected from you to process your registration, issue tickets, and provide you with updates and information about the summit. We may also use your information to improve our website and services based on the feedback we receive from you.
- Information Protection: Your personal information is stored on secured servers and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Third Parties: We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- User Rights: You can access, update, or delete your personal information anytime. If you want to exercise these rights, please get in touch with us at [[email protected]]. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.